Saturday, August 29, 2015

Charley is HERE!

Whew... this girl gave her mother, father and staff a hard time she was NOT ready to leave mommy's comfortable womb.. she had a 41 hour long labor! I would say 90% of it was without drugs she is a ROCKSTAR to say the least. By the end of it I wanted to sleep for two days straight and I didn't do anything that was strenuous, I did have the honor of being her Doula for part of her labor and I am very excited to start Doula'ing next year as well as Birth Photography. We also had a lots of laughs during the labor, the nursing staff was great as well which always helps out. These two are going to be such great parent's seeing just the love they have for each other and then how they reacted to their daughter was just heart warming to see. 



 Little girl was such a wiggle worm 





This one is the reason  I love what I do ! The love that is showing in just one photo is amazing.







Daddy was making sure his little girl was being taken care of


She was very alert and was looking up at her daddy the entire time.






She is just adorable and I know her parents are very excited about her being here finally



No comments:

Post a Comment